Division J – Judge Ellen M. Creel
Judge Ellen M. Creel is the District Judge for Division “J” of the Twenty – Second Judicial District Court of the State of Louisiana.
- Graduated Mississippi College in 1991
- Graduated LSU Law School in 1996
- Private practice until election as District Judge, Division “J”, 22nd Judicial District Court
- Husband of 28 years, Brandon Creel, with 3 sons. Two in college and 1 at St. Paul
- Resides in rural Washington Parish
- President of the Board of Directors for the Washington Parish Activity Center/Franklinton Area For Challenged Citizens